Wednesday, May 06, 2015

May 6, 2015

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Despite rotidua constantly reminding me about #blogreviveday, I didn't have anything planned today in terms of updating this blog.

Truth be told, a lot has happened since my 'update' last year in August, but everything felt insignificant to be shared here, which is kinda ironic because the original reason this blog was created was to document the (mundane) bits and pieces of my life.

Oh well...

Here's to revisiting a passion I once had (before I got terjebak-ed with FB & IG) and rekindling the blogosphere friendships I still cherish till today.

#blogreviveday





4 comments:

Nazrah Leopolis said...

lawanya rumah!

Mc Ani said...

Yayy....sekarang tgk code html rasa nak muntah! Hahahaha

elisataufik said...

letaklah gambar nuaym!!

Yati WTL said...

salam perkenalan

 

Copyright © Scrapbooks and More 2013 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.