Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Get Crafty: The Peacock and The Frog (Prince)


Sometimes, you just have to unleash the Crafty Monster that's trapped inside...


 
A little fly is stuck on the frog's tongue


hee hee hee.

I had forgotten about this picture until I came across the frog mask while I was spring cleaning Aidiin's cupboard last night. Yes, it is Abang Aidiin behind that frog mask.

This picture was actually taken about a year ago, at a birthday bash, during last year's midyear school break.

I made these costumes myself. No sewing machines, hand-stitching ONLY. Crazy, I know. Not to mention lots of cutting and glueing and lacey ribbons and glittery stuff.

But the workmanship isn't too bad, dontcha think? :)


6 comments:

butterflutter said...

Wah! Pandainya Ibu. Should do the How to post pulak *wink2

famyGirl said...

Hmmm... In Shaa Allah. :)

Intan Saleh said...

hand stich only? wowwee!

famyGirl said...

Yup! Tapi the original t-shirt and pyjamas tu beli yang ready-made lah. I jahit all the embellishments (lacey shiny stuff on peacock and spots on the frog) by hand :)

atiza said...

Awat gambaq upside down?

famyGirl said...

Upside down kah? *confused*

 

Copyright © Scrapbooks and More 2013 | All rights reserved | Blog Design by Krafty Palette.